* The sectional steel door is considered to be the most common type of gates. They are not only long lasting but are also quite cheap and very much within afford. Besides this, you will get plenty of varieties of size, color and thickness in this kind of Automatic gates. If you go for the narrow sectional steel door, it will have one door while in the case of the wider automatic gates, you will get two doors. The steel doors can be insulated and the back available in steel. These generally come with raised or flush panels.
* Apart from the steel doors, you can also go for the wooden doors. The wooden garage doors are also available in plenty of designs and sizes. You can choose the one which best suits your needs. In case you plan to use your garage as a room, then the variety of the wooden door that you choose should match well with the décor of your home. However, you need to be careful about the maintenance because wooden up and over gates have to be properly maintained unlike the steel doors. Wooden doors are also more expensive than the steel ones.
* The roller garage doors can also be a good option for you if you are a homeowner. You will be able to roll up the door. You can easily open the door and enter the garage without the need to leave your car. This type of aluminium gate will be extremely helpful especially in times of bad weather.
* You can go for the panel section doors. These doors are ideal for your house if your house is fashioned in the traditional or heritage manner. Since these types of Automatic gates provide great insulation from sound and temperature, you will be benefited to a great extent.
* However, if you are looking for the ultimate fashion statement along with the usability, the designer garage doors are the best option. There are several models to choose from.